Terms & Conditions | Nails & Co.
1330
page-template-default,page,page-id-1330,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,paspartu_enabled,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-17.0,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.5,vc_responsive

Terms & Conditions

DEPOSITS:
  • To secure any appointments with us, we require a non-refundable deposit of 30% (per booking) of the total balance of your treatment, whereby the remaining 70% is to be paid in the salon, cash only.
  • If you are booking for more than one person at the same time, you will need to book appointments INDIVIDUALLY and select the same time (if available), and pay a deposit each time. Otherwise you can book treatments one-after-the-other by selecting multiple treatments in one single booking.
  • Important notice: We do not store your credit card information or other sensitive data on our website. For all online payments, Nails & Co. London uses Stripe – a fully secured and safe payment gateway to process payments. Your credit card information is never transmitted via our website since the payment gateway (Stripe) is responsible for collecting, storing and encrypting your data.
DURING YOUR VISIT:
  • Please bring a face mask/covering
  • If you are over 10-15 minutes late, your appointment may be voided
  • We will be following strict government instructions and ask all customers to stay home if you are feeling unwell
  • Ideally please come alone (if you need to bring a child please inform us prior to visit)
  • If you are having a Pedicure with Normal Polish, please bring flip flops (p.s. Birkenstocks may not be suitable for polish to dry)
  • Keep 2m apart from other clients
  • Wash your hands before and after treatment/s
  • We will supply you with your own nail care kit for free (for you to keep and to bring with you every appointment) – once worn, you will have to purchase a new nail care kit at £2 (includes 1 nail file and 1 nail buffer)
CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOWS & LATE ARRIVALS:
  • For cancellations made BEFORE the day of your appointment, you can reschedule using the same deposit. Your deposit will be held for when you book your next appt. This deposit held does not expire.
  • For cancellations ON THE DAY of your appointment, you will lose your deposit, and will need to pay a new deposit for a new booking
  • Please note, once booked in, deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of cancellations/changes before or on the day of your appointment
  • If you what to change your treatment, or have booked multiple treatments and want to cancel some, please let us know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to avoid losing your deposit. Changes requested on the day of the appointment cannot be guaranteed, so we strongly advise to do so as early as possible.
  • If you are running late please call us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to let us know. If you are more than 10-15 minutes late, your appointment may be voided.
  • Please note, any NO SHOWS may result in no future appointments with us.
BOOKING YOUR TREATMENT ONLINE CORRECTLY:
  • Please make sure to select the correct treatment/s (e.g. any extension/gel polish removals, type of polish, type of extensions, french tips, nail art, etc.)
  • If you are booking for multiple people to have their treatments at the SAME TIME, you will need to book these INDIVIDUALLY, and select the same time each time – you cannot book and select multiple treatments as this will mean you have booked treatments one after the other. A deposit will also need to be paid each time.
  • If you have any product you need removed beforehand, you need to be SPECIFIC about what product you have on and select the correct removal treatment for e.g. Gel Off, Extension Removal, SNS OFF, etc. This is so we ensure we you have the correct amount of time blocked out for you appointment (e.g. extension removals = 25 minutes added to your booking) otherwise we may not be able to fit in all of your treatments. Thanks very much for understanding.
  • If you are unsure, or have any additional requests, please use the NOTES feature to let us know of any additional information/requirements/complications.
  • NAIL ART: use the NOTES feature to enquire, as well as send us an email with a photo so we can confirm designs with you, and book them in. Nail Art = additional time for you appointment, so please let us know IN ADVANCE for all Nail Art enquiries.
 
APPOINTMENT AMENDMENTS:
  • Please call us on 02089445888 ASAP if you need to change/ amend your appointment. This includes changing/ adding treatments & cancelling partial treatments. Please note any changes cannot be guaranteed on the day, so we advise to call in as soon as possible.